Paiement de l’adhésion
- Membre $110.00 – CAD
- Retraitée – $40.00 – CAD
- Étudiant – $10.00 – CAD
- The address shown on the application will be used for all correspondence unless the applicant requests otherwise.
- If additional space is needed to list Other Education or Experience, a separate sheet may be attached.
- Applicants for Member or Associate Member must be proposed and seconded by two Members or Associate Members, who are to sign their names in the appropriate section. The proposers will conrm the details listed by
initialling in the space provided. An applicant for Student membership may be both proposed and seconded by a Member or an Associate Member who is to sign in the appropriate section and conrm applicant details by initialling in the appropriate space.
- Applicants are to ensure that certicate numbers, copies of supporting documents and other details of qualication and experience are included, as fully documented applications are readily processed by Branches and the
National Council. The completed application form is to be forwarded to the Branch Secretary for comments and recommendations.
- After completing the Branch comments the Branch Secretary should email a scanned copy together with any supporting documents (or, alternatively, mail the form and documents) to the CIMarE National Oce.
- All applications will be reviewed and responded to by the National Council Director of Membership. The Institute’s Membership Administration Process, reviewed annually by the National Council, governs the processing of membership applications (“election”) and transfers between classes of membership.