CIMarE is an organization with members across Canada
It is largely run by volunteers spread across seven branches from the Pacific to Atlantic coasts. The main activities of CIMarE consist of:
- Technical presentations on marine industry applications
- Networking and business opportunities through branch meetings and events
- Delivering thousands of dollars per year in scholarships to students in marine engineering and related fields
- Engaging with Transport Canada on Marine Personnel Regulations that affect Marine Engineers
- Planning and executing the annual marine industry conference Mari-Tech
CIMarE is an organization that runs largely on volunteer effort
Funding to run the association comes completely from fundraising, membership fees, and sponsorships. The organization needs support from Corporate Sponsors to continue to add value to the marine industry.
Corprorate Sponsorships provide a way to show a level of support beyond an individual membership
CIMarE provides several ways to highlight this support and showcase sponsorship at different levels. It is also a way to encourage your employees have an opportunity to engage with the association. The Corporate Sponsorship levels are summarized below.
Apply for a sponsorship today by contacting CIMarE’s National Executive Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org